TECHNOPLAN Beam section formwork
The hydraulic beam section formwork system can be used to produce columns, beams, joists and V-purlins.
The column formworks are used to produce precast elements with variable height, length and width. Shuttering panels in the hang-in roll method allow to form brackets at any position.
Beam section formwork MSS I+II+III
The multifunctional column formwork MSS is used for the production of columns, beams, downstand beams and V-purlins. The continuously adjustable side wall elements of the MODUL system are covered with 8 mm formwork sheets or formwork timber.
Panels in the hang-in roll method ensure grid-free side walls. This makes it possible to form brackets at any position.For this purpose, a bracket module is inserted between the set-up side walls.
All shuttering panels can be exchanged, moved, shifted and combined with each other. The forms can also be used as TT forms by means of supplementary modules.
Features & Advantages
- Production of columns, beams, joists and V-purlins
- Continuously adjustable side wall elements
- Side walls for 8 mm formwork timber or formwork sheets
- Shuttering panels using the grid-free hang-in roll method
- Formwork panels interchangeable, relocatable, displaceable, combinablear
- MSS I - extendable on one side
- MSS II - extendable on both sides
- MSS III - twin version
Beam section formwork MFS II+III
The hydraulic bar part formwork is a universal system for the production of all types of bar parts and supports in a modular system. Formwork heights and opening widths, as well as total and individual lengths, can be freely selected. The side formwork is moved by automatically locking hydraulic cylinders.
Due to the complete grid freedom of this system, the formwork props can be continuously moved on the transfer platforms, removed or exchanged. The mounting rail system naturally permits the assembly of a wide variety of individual formwork elements made of steel or wood.
The planking of the side parts consists either of 21 mm formwork panels or of prefabricated formwork sheets. The panels can be replaced at any time.
For special concrete compaction requirements, we supply formwork supports with integrated vibrators. The hydraulic piping is mounted separately from the formwork and thus vibration-proof.
Features & Advantages
- For production of bar parts and supports of all kinds
- Grid-free for variable component sizes and shapes
- Planking with formwork panels or formwork sheeting possible
- Planking can be exchanged at any time
- Supports with integrated vibrators available
- Moving side parts by hydraulic cylinders