Concrete bucket & distributors
BETA BK Concrete bucket, concrete distributors and concrete silos are designed for rapid and secure transportation, for precise dosing and easy handling.
Spiked rollers, discharge screws and transport devices are dimensioned in accordance with the concrete consistency and the application conditions in your precast concrete plant with capacities of up to 6.0 m³, in either round or rectangular form and with electromechanical or hydraulic actuation of the closure.
Send us your details for a product enquiry! We will create an individual offer with the best of terms. If further details need to be clarified to create the proposal, we will get in touch with you.
|Type||Vol. (m³)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Heigth (mm)||Weigth (kg)|
- Outlet up to 1,0 m³ 800 x 200 mm
- Outlet from 1,5 m³ 1000 x 200 mm
- Outlet from 3,0 m³ 1400 x 300 mm
- Outlet up to 1,0 m³ 800 x 300 mm
- Outlet from 1,5 m³ 1000 x 300 mm
- Outlet from 3,0 m³ 1400 x 400 mm
- Outlet up to 2,5 m³ 200 x 300 mm
- Outlet from 3,0 m³ 300 x 400 mm
- Via 400 V CEE plug, 16 A or battery operation
- Hinged bar and forklift mount (tine size max. width 180 mm x height 80 mm)
- Hinged cross beam with craning eye and forklift mount (tine size max. width 180 mm x height 80 mm)
- Internal cross beam and forklift mount (tine size max. width 180 mm x height 80 mm)
- Forklift mount (tine size max. width 180 mm x height 80 mm)