Casting pallets & stacking pallets
For manufacturing flat precast concrete parts in circulating systems, such as ceiling elements, double walls, façade panels and sandwich elements in solid concrete or lightweight concrete. Our pallets can be used in circulating systems from any plant manufacturer.
BETA circulating pallets are robust, proven over decades and can achieve very good dimensional accuracy and exposed concrete quality. Our formwork sheets are ground until highly polished and have a high level of flatness.
The stacking pallets too, are delivered with suitable formwork systems. For example, for filigree ceilings and double walls 70 mm high, arranged as single-sided or dual-sided and welded into place. For solid and sandwich elements, all geometries and heights can be delivered, e.g. for folding or with removable attachments.
Casting pallets UP enquiry
Send us your details for a product enquiry! We will create an individual offer with the best of terms. If further details need to be clarified to create the proposal, we will get in touch with you.
UP 175 - UP 1000
- Permissible surface load 1,000 kg/m², represents ca. 400 mm solid concrete
- Formwork sheets 8 or 10 mm, ground until highly polished and with a high level of flatness
- For transport on roller blocks
- With feet for stacking
- Suitable for your existing or planned circulating plant
- 70 mm high for ceiling elements and wall elements (straight or with formwork bevel)
- Other heights for solid and sandwich elements (fixed, folding or height-adjustable)
We can repair your old circulating pallets.
- Grind formwork with belt sanding machine
- Deposition welding of formwork and grinding
- Grind edge formwork
- Rewelding of transverse and longitudinal beams
- Align pallet
- Blasting and painting